Pregnancy, Post-Natal And Fertility Treatments In The Wairarapa
Providing natural medicine services specialising in herbology and acupuncture, we work to treat any pains and stresses experienced by our clients in Greytown and across the Wairarapa. Our inspired practitioner delivers the best natural solutions for your fertility, pregnancy and family health.
If you have fertility issues or have been having difficulty trying to get pregnant, Dawn Lucia can help. Having practiced traditional Chinese Medicine for years, she has refined her skills and knowledge in herbal remedies and fertility acupuncture and has used them to help countless individuals worldwide. Chinese medicine has been used effectively for over 5000 years to treat infertility and ovulation problems.
It not always easy to fall pregnant. For any individuals experiencing difficulty, acupuncture and herbal remedies have been proven to enhance Western fertility and IVF (in-vitro fertilisation) procedures. Our specialised acupuncture treatments can also be used alone to help improve your fertility in our clinic.
How can fertility acupuncture and herbs help IVF?
- Acupuncture and herbal medicine have been proven through research to increase the function of ovaries, and lead to production of better quality eggs. Chinese medicine has also been found throughout history to normalise hormone levels.
- Increased blood flow to the uterus has also been a product of acupuncture, creating thicker uterine lining which allows for higher chances of fertility.
- It has also been proven to help with cramps, allowing for less restrictiveness from the area.
- It can lessen the side effects that come from IVF drugs. This can assist the patient to work easily through the emotional variability, restlessness, palpitations and other side effects felt, whilst also strengthening the immune system.
- It has also been proved to help males produce more, and better quality, semen. This aids the possibility of fertility, simply through the use of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicine also helps lessen the chances of miscarriage, greatly reducing the chances of loss in cases of pregnancies in older females.
Find out more today
To go through the finer details of our Chinese medical treatment services, including our pregnancy, fertility and post-natal remedies, contact our clinic today. Get in touch by calling us on (06) 304 8300, and Dawn will be happy to discuss any concerns or queries. Our services also extend past fertility treatment, helping individuals with chronic back pain, respiratory issues, digestive problems and countless other matters. We provide our services to a number of areas including Wairarapa, Carterton, Featherston and more.